New images uploaded

An open forum where all registered users can post on meteorite related topics. No advertisements are permitted in this forum. For access to the secure BIMS members forum please follow the "Join BIMS" link from the main website.

New images uploaded

Postby Kieron » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Hello Folks,

I have recently finished taking new photos of my entire collection. The British and Irish specimens have been uploaded to my EoM page, should anyone like to take a look:

http://www.encyclopedia-of-meteorites.c ... px?id=2769

Regards, Kieron
Kieron

Re: New images uploaded

Postby Matt Smith » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Excellent stuff Kieron. Love the big Strathmore and the image of the real Rowton :)
Matt Smith
Site Admin

Postby Barwellian » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:13 am

Nice collection Kieron....you just need to find that big lump of Ashdon that's hiding out there continue the theme :)

Had a great day with Martin Goff and Dave Geesling in York and up at Wold Cottage on Friday....I'm sure they will both have some fun pictures to share soon.

Graham
Barwellian

Postby Kieron » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Matt Smith wrote: and the image of the real Rowton :)

Thanks Matt. Let's hope so, anyway :lol:
Kieron

Postby Kieron » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Barwellian wrote:Nice collection Kieron....you just need to find that big lump of Ashdon that's hiding out there continue the theme :)

Cheers Graham. I don't know about Ashdon, but a small slice of Leighlinbridge is next on my wish list.

Looking forward to hearing more about the Wold Cottage trip.
Kieron

Postby msg-meteorites » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Fantastic pieces Kieron, really good collection you have there. Not many more to add for a full set! (well as full 'a set' as you can get) I am sure the Leighlinbridge is achieveable, given time.

The Wold Cottage trip was a blast, really good to meet Dave Gheesling and Maddie and catch up with Graham again. Derek and Katrina were fantastically gracious hosts as always. I will get some photos together between Dave and I and put something up on my site. I have to admit to being envious of Dave and Graham going off to Ensisheim now. I will definitely get there on of these next years.

Cheers

Martin
Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk
IMCA member 3387
msg-meteorites

Postby Kieron » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Thanks Martin.

We really ought to have a BIMS weekend at the Wold Cottage sometime, not to mention Ensisheim.

Cheers, Kieron
Kieron

Return to BIMS Open Forum